Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Top 10 Movies of 2009

http://cinemaroll.com/cinemarolling/my-top-10-movies-0f-2009/

I come to a point of searching what are the top ten movies in 2009. When I see the results, I don’t totally agree with the list I get. There are those movies ranked according to the gross income, the most pirated, most downloaded, most watched (blockbuster), worst or best reviewed, etc. Mine is according to subjective judgment, so some might get disappointed to see if there favorites are not on list. Twilight may be the number one on some rankings, but I don’t see it that way. Here, I choose not to explain the reasons behind the ranking… let’s just say… subjective reasons…


10. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
9. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
8. Knowing

7. Twilight:New Moon
6. Ninja Assassin
5. Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

4. 2012

3. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
2. Avatar
1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment