Saturday, January 16, 2010

Anne Hathaway in Passengers

With Anne Hathaway being nominated as best actress in the Oscars, it is enough that her movie “Passengers” would attract my curiosity to watch it. Yes, she is one of my most favorite stars. However, I do not know but I never even thought to attempt searching for this movie of which she starred. Thanks for the news that gave me the idea of her nomination. So I then decided that I should watch the movie whatever is the cost. Oops, just kidding… Well, I got the copy of “Passengers” movie and I spent almost two hours watching it. And voala... I loved it!

With her stunning performance on this movie, I could say she really more than deserves the nomination. She has turned into a more mature, more serious and a lot better actress. And she is still cute. And I fell in love with Anne Hathaway again.

What I like most about the movie is the thrilling revelations in the near end. I did not expect the events would twist that way.

I wanted to share more about the movie but I don’t want to spoil your expectations. There were some preachy kind of messages it but it is not overdone. Everything was just in place. They ran as if they just turned out to be like that, which needed further no explanation. I would not be ashamed of sharing this. I tell you, it is worth the time… http://cinemaroll.com/cinemarolling/anne-hathaway-in-passengers/


No comments:

Post a Comment