Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas is Over, Summer is Here

After the holiday celebrations of Christmas and New Year’s Eve, the next anticipated season is the summer. When I think of summertime, I think of summer getaways with beaches, islands, parties, etc.


I do not have the luxury to go to all the summer destinations but I only have the list of my favourites. Before dreaming of going to other countries, here are my top 10 most favourite summer getaways in the Philippines:

10) Dakak Beach

9) Panglao Island in Bohol


8)Underground River in Palawan

7) Mt Taal in Tagaytay

6) Siargao Surfing

5) Puerto Princesa


4) Chocolate Hills of Bohol


3) Tinago Falls



2) White Water Rafting



1) Boracay



If I can’t go to all these places this summer, I’ll just book them in my wish list for the next summer… See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment